A N G E L I C・L O V E
As many people did, he too lost his job during this pandemic in 2020. He had been very unhappy for a long time in this job but did not know how to switch jobs. He was also worried that he might not get another job as he was the only earning member in his family. So he didn't go looking for another job despite his unhappiness.
And finally, he lost his job.
He was extremely worried because during the pandemic more and more people were getting laid off, and there was a complete hiring freeze in his line of work.
So we talked about it and I taught him some manifesting methods. He was still unsure because of the hiring freeze. So we talked about how we create our own reality no matter what the circumstances were.
Now, this was a shocker for me, because all through pregnancy I could eat nothing but cucumbers, lettuce, and sometimes bananas because I had extreme sensitivity to taste and smell. I couldn't imagine how I could have managed to get high cholesterol on that diet!
My doctor was horrified at the numbers and said I will need to be on medication for life. But I didn't want that, so I asked her, "Can we wait for 30 days before starting the medication?". She said she doesn't see anything changing in 30 days, but if I could improve my diet and exercise and if my cholesterol went down, she would think about it.
Of course, I couldn't "improve" upon cucumbers, lettuce, and bananas! And my child was an infant, so I had no time to cook for myself or go to the gym. I was enjoying eating food after a long time, so I was mostly ordering in food, and often even...
Everyone has loving Angels with them who are guardians and teachers. I am not going to talk about the religious descriptions of angels. I am going to write about what I have personally experienced and felt…and what I believe. You too should get to know them yourself.
If you want to meet your own Guardian Angel, watch this video:
It is not my purpose to change your beliefs. Read what I have to say and let me know what you have experienced.
When I first learned about Angels, I was given the standard explanation: "Angels are Created Beings like humans are. But they are not human, and will never be human. And that humans can never be angels." This was not what I learned through my years of working with them. I would advise you too to work with them directly and form your own beliefs guided by your Soul, and your Angels.
As I started to talk to them and work with them,...
I wanted him to appear before me like a human and tap me on my head and announce that he was AA Michael, and probably show me an ID card as well just to make sure ;-). Oh, I won’t say I have given up that dream. I still have to see him do that. Yet apart from actually showing me his driver's license, he has done so many things to prove that he is here with me. And in the past few years or so I have seen him with my eyes too.
So it was on one of those days I made a friend channel him for me, and I argued with him constantly about: How would I know I was not a nut imagining that he was speaking to me? How would I know if I wasn’t simply crazy? How could I be sure I wasn’t not making all it up? He kept trying to tell me, “I have sent you flowers so many times, but you cast them...
Where is the Crown chakra located? At the top of the head – the crown of the head. In Sanskrit, it is called the Sahasrara Chakra.
What is the color of the Crown chakra? It is Purple, Violet or White in color. Sometimes you even see it as Purple-Violet with White flashing in there. It is also represented by a thousand petalled Lotus.
What does the Crown Chakra chakra help with?
1. Doorway to our connection to Divinity, to God, our Higher Self, Higher Knowledge, our guides, and angels.
2. It provides the connection between your subconscious and the superconscious mind.
3. It helps you feel and realize the One-ness with All.
4. It is the seat of enlightenment & inspiration.
5. It is associated with the brain, the Pituitary, and the Pineal glands.
6. Associated with the hypothalamus and...
Where is the Third Eye chakra located? The Third Eye Chakra, also called the Ajna chakra in Sanskrit is located slightly above the middle of the eyebrows in the front of the body. And its back is at the back of the head, in the center.
What is the color of the Third Eye chakra? Indigo, dark blue (darker than the Throat chakra).
What does the Third Eye Chakra chakra help with? It governs intuition, clairvoyance, wisdom, spiritual insight, visualization, imagination, and also the intellect. A healthy, opened and balanced third eye makes a person work with a balanced brain. That person will not be just “left-brained” or “right-brained”, but will be balanced, and equally good at both the qualities of the brain — the right and the left hemispheres.
1. It is connected to the Pituitary gland, Pineal...
Where is the Throat chakra located? The Throat chakra also called the Vishuddha chakra in Sanskrit, is located in front of the throat, at the base, where the hollow of the collarbone is, and at the back of the neck, where the third cervical vertebra is.
What is the color of the Throat chakra? Light Blue or Robin Blue.
What does the Throat chakra do?
1. It is connected to the Thyroid, Endocrine system, Lungs, Larynx, Trachea, Ears, Nose, Carotid arteries, teeth, mouth, and Throat.
2. Healthy expression of one’s thoughts & feelings.
3. Personal integrity, honor, honesty.
4. Good at communications — talking as well as listening.
5. Easier communication with Spirit (One’s Higher Self, Angels, Guides, Ascended Masters, etc).
6. Helps you be assertive.
7. Helps you be charismatic.
Where is the Heart chakra located? The Heart chakra or the “Anahata” chakra (Sanskrit name) is located in the center of the chest – the center of the breastbone. It’s position behind is between the shoulder blades, where the first thoracic vertebra is.
What is the color of the Heart chakra? Emerald Green.
What does the Heart chakra do?
1. As one can guess, the primary function is love (not just romantic love). Self-love, unconditional love, Divine love.
2. Healthy and balanced relationships with others.
3. It is the bridge between the lower 3 and upper 3 chakras.
4. Helps easily forgive others and self.
5. Associated with the circulatory system, respiratory system, arms, shoulders, Thymus gland, ribs.
7. Ability to heal.
What problems might an imbalanced & blocked Heart chakra cause? Many things can cause the heart chakra to get imbalanced. Eg: Grief from losing loved ones to death or divorce or misunderstandings, betrayals, emotional or...
Where is the Solar Plexus chakra located? The Solar Plexus chakra is in the upper abdomen, in the stomach area.
What is the color of the Solar Plexus chakra? Yellow. I like to imagine a happy sun there.
What does the Solar Plexus chakra do? The Solar Plexus chakra is called the “Manipura” chakra in Sanskrit. It helps us with the following when balanced, clear, and open:
1. Confidence, self-esteem, charisma
3. Zeal, passion, joy, cheerfulness, courage, motivation, strength
4. Ability to deal with chaos in life
5. Ability to resolve conflicts
6. Feeling full of energy, vitality, power & life force
7. Associate with the sun, absorbs energy from the sun and sends it to the body
8. Healthy personal boundaries
9. Acceptance & love of self
10. Will power
11. Learning &...
What are Chakras? I have written an overview of chakras as part 1 of this series: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/what-are-chakras
And here is the article on the Root Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-root-chakra
Where is the Sacral chakra located? Between the belly button, and the root chakra, in the lower abdomen.
What is the color of the Sacral chakra? The color of the Sacral chakra is Orange.
What does the Sacral chakra do? The Sacral chakra is called the “Swadhisthana” chakra in Sanskrit. Its functions are:
1. It is the center of feelings, pleasure, desire, sexuality.
2. Love, respect, and value for one’s body.
6. Eating healthy.
7. Taking good care of one’s body, because of love and respect for one’s body.