A N G E L I C・L O V E
Where is the Crown chakra located? At the top of the head – the crown of the head. In Sanskrit, it is called the Sahasrara Chakra.
What is the color of the Crown chakra? It is Purple, Violet or White in color. Sometimes you even see it as Purple-Violet with White flashing in there. It is also represented by a thousand petalled Lotus.
What does the Crown Chakra chakra help with?
1. Doorway to our connection to Divinity, to God, our Higher Self, Higher Knowledge, our guides, and angels.
2. It provides the connection between your subconscious and the superconscious mind.
3. It helps you feel and realize the One-ness with All.
4. It is the seat of enlightenment & inspiration.
5. It is associated with the brain, the Pituitary, and the Pineal glands.
6. Associated with the hypothalamus and...
Where is the Third Eye chakra located? The Third Eye Chakra, also called the Ajna chakra in Sanskrit is located slightly above the middle of the eyebrows in the front of the body. And its back is at the back of the head, in the center.
What is the color of the Third Eye chakra? Indigo, dark blue (darker than the Throat chakra).
What does the Third Eye Chakra chakra help with? It governs intuition, clairvoyance, wisdom, spiritual insight, visualization, imagination, and also the intellect. A healthy, opened and balanced third eye makes a person work with a balanced brain. That person will not be just “left-brained” or “right-brained”, but will be balanced, and equally good at both the qualities of the brain — the right and the left hemispheres.
1. It is connected to the Pituitary gland, Pineal...
Where is the Throat chakra located? The Throat chakra also called the Vishuddha chakra in Sanskrit, is located in front of the throat, at the base, where the hollow of the collarbone is, and at the back of the neck, where the third cervical vertebra is.
What is the color of the Throat chakra? Light Blue or Robin Blue.
What does the Throat chakra do?
1. It is connected to the Thyroid, Endocrine system, Lungs, Larynx, Trachea, Ears, Nose, Carotid arteries, teeth, mouth, and Throat.
2. Healthy expression of one’s thoughts & feelings.
3. Personal integrity, honor, honesty.
4. Good at communications — talking as well as listening.
5. Easier communication with Spirit (One’s Higher Self, Angels, Guides, Ascended Masters, etc).
6. Helps you be assertive.
7. Helps you be charismatic.
Where is the Heart chakra located? The Heart chakra or the “Anahata” chakra (Sanskrit name) is located in the center of the chest – the center of the breastbone. It’s position behind is between the shoulder blades, where the first thoracic vertebra is.
What is the color of the Heart chakra? Emerald Green.
What does the Heart chakra do?
1. As one can guess, the primary function is love (not just romantic love). Self-love, unconditional love, Divine love.
2. Healthy and balanced relationships with others.
3. It is the bridge between the lower 3 and upper 3 chakras.
4. Helps easily forgive others and self.
5. Associated with the circulatory system, respiratory system, arms, shoulders, Thymus gland, ribs.
7. Ability to heal.
What problems might an imbalanced & blocked Heart chakra cause? Many things can cause the heart chakra to get imbalanced. Eg: Grief from losing loved ones to death or divorce or misunderstandings, betrayals, emotional or...
Where is the Solar Plexus chakra located? The Solar Plexus chakra is in the upper abdomen, in the stomach area.
What is the color of the Solar Plexus chakra? Yellow. I like to imagine a happy sun there.
What does the Solar Plexus chakra do? The Solar Plexus chakra is called the “Manipura” chakra in Sanskrit. It helps us with the following when balanced, clear, and open:
1. Confidence, self-esteem, charisma
3. Zeal, passion, joy, cheerfulness, courage, motivation, strength
4. Ability to deal with chaos in life
5. Ability to resolve conflicts
6. Feeling full of energy, vitality, power & life force
7. Associate with the sun, absorbs energy from the sun and sends it to the body
8. Healthy personal boundaries
9. Acceptance & love of self
10. Will power
11. Learning &...
What are Chakras? I have written an overview of chakras as part 1 of this series: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/what-are-chakras
And here is the article on the Root Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-root-chakra
Where is the Sacral chakra located? Between the belly button, and the root chakra, in the lower abdomen.
What is the color of the Sacral chakra? The color of the Sacral chakra is Orange.
What does the Sacral chakra do? The Sacral chakra is called the “Swadhisthana” chakra in Sanskrit. Its functions are:
1. It is the center of feelings, pleasure, desire, sexuality.
2. Love, respect, and value for one’s body.
6. Eating healthy.
7. Taking good care of one’s body, because of love and respect for one’s body.
What are Chakras? I have written an overview of chakras as part 1 of this series: WHAT ARE CHAKRAS
Where is the Root chakra located? The Root chakra is the first main chakra that is within our physical body. It is at the base of the spine, and in the pelvic floor.
What is the color of the Root chakra? The color of the Root chakra is Ruby Red.
What does the Root chakra do? The Root chakra is called the “Muladhara” chakra in Sanskrit. Its functions are:
1. Basic needs of Survival: eating, sleeping, shelter, etc.
2. Feelings of safety & security.
3. Financial stability.
4. Pulls positive grounding energy up from the core of the earth by acting as our root.
6. Feeling centered and balanced.
7. Passion about life and activities.
8. Sense of smell.
What problems might an imbalanced & blocked Root chakra...
Chakras are energy centers inside and outside the body. The 7 main chakras that are inside the body are placed along the midline of the body. Our energy flows through our chakras and is regulated by them. We will be mainly talking about the 7 main chakras that are in the body. I will later also talk of two chakras that are outside the body – the Soul Star chakra, and the Earth Star chakra. These two are also called the Transpersonal Chakras.
When all the chakras are open, clean, healthy, unblocked, and balanced, we enjoy great mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health. However, when any chakra is not balanced or blocked, we suffer from illness, usually in those parts of the body that are regulated by that particular chakra, and also other emotional and spiritual problems. Fortunately, there are easy ways to heal and balance your chakras. In fact, if you do a regular chakra clearing meditation, you will clear and balance all your chakras.