Chakras are energy centers inside and outside the body. The 7 main chakras that are inside the body are placed along the midline of the body. Our energy flows through our chakras and is regulated by them. We will be mainly talking about the 7 main chakras that are in the body. I will later also talk of two chakras that are outside the body – the Soul Star chakra, and the Earth Star chakra. These two are also called the Transpersonal Chakras.
When all the chakras are open, clean, healthy, unblocked, and balanced, we enjoy great mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health. However, when any chakra is not balanced or blocked, we suffer from illness, usually in those parts of the body that are regulated by that particular chakra, and also other emotional and spiritual problems. Fortunately, there are easy ways to heal and balance your chakras. In fact, if you do a regular chakra clearing meditation, you will clear and balance all your chakras.
1. Root or Muladhara chakra: This chakra is located at the base of the spine and at the pelvic floor. It is Red in color. This chakra governs how physically present you are in your body, how grounded you are, how safe you feel in this world, how your finances are etc.
2. Sacral or Swadhisthana chakra: This chakra is located between the navel and the Root chakra. It is Orange in color. This chakra governs sexuality, desire, and creativity.
3. Solar Plexus or Manipura chakra: This chakra, as the name suggests, is in the solar plexus region, which is the upper stomach region. It is Yellow in color. It governs your feelings of power, self-esteem, self-confidence, charisma, etc.
4. Heart or Anahata chakra: This chakra is located in the center of the chest, and is Emerald Green in color. This chakra governs feelings of love, kindness, and compassion.
5. Throat or Vishuddha chakra: The Throat chakra is located at the base of the throat. It is Robin Blue in color. It governs communication and self-expression.
6. Third Eye or Ajna chakra: This chakra is located in the middle of the forehead, between the eyebrows. It is Indigo or dark Blue in color. This is the seat of clairvoyance, intuition, wisdom, and imagination.
7. Crown or Sahasrara chakra: This chakra is at the very top of our heads, the crown. It is Violet/Purple/White in color. This center is about our connection to our Higher Selves, to God, to the angels, and to higher wisdom. It is about oneness with all. The picture I have bought to include above shows the crown chakra outside the body and above the head, but this chakra is also in reality within the physical body and extends upwards.
If you have any questions or want to share something, please do comment below.
Be happy & healthy,
If you do not received the email in the next 30 minutes, please check your spam folder and whitelist my email address.
Your information will not be shared with anyone.