Where is the Crown chakra located? At the top of the head – the crown of the head. In Sanskrit, it is called the Sahasrara Chakra.
What is the color of the Crown chakra? It is Purple, Violet or White in color. Sometimes you even see it as Purple-Violet with White flashing in there. It is also represented by a thousand petalled Lotus.
What does the Crown Chakra chakra help with?
1. Doorway to our connection to Divinity, to God, our Higher Self, Higher Knowledge, our guides, and angels.
2. It provides the connection between your subconscious and the superconscious mind.
3. It helps you feel and realize the One-ness with All.
4. It is the seat of enlightenment & inspiration.
5. It is associated with the brain, the Pituitary, and the Pineal glands.
6. Associated with the hypothalamus and thalamus glands, and the cerebral cortex.
7. Helps with the feeling of Joy.
8. Connected with receiving Divine Guidance.
What problems might an imbalanced & blocked Crown chakra cause?
1. The feeling of disconnect from God, Divine Power, from everything. Loss of faith.
2. Depression, frustration.
3. Headaches, migraines.
4. Lack of direction in life.
5. Nervous system disorders.
6. Feeling like you are incomplete and lost in life.
7. Cropping up of many illnesses seemingly without any cause.
8. Mental disconnection, possibly dementia, schizophrenia, bipolar, Multiple personality disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, Parkinson’s Disease, Amnesia, delusions, addictions.
10. Auto-immune disease.
11. Neurological disorders.
12. Light sensitivity.
13. A general lack of joy.
14. Multiple sclerosis, Paralysis.
16. Stress & worry.
17. Right eye problems.
18. Blocked intuition.
19. Brain problems like tumors, aneurysms.
21. Chronic fatigue without any medical reasons.
What body parts & systems are associated with the Crown chakra? Brain, right eye, pituitary gland, pineal gland, hypothalamus, thalamus, nervous system.
How do you balance, unblock, heal & clear the Crown chakra? There are several things you can do to balance, unblock & heal this chakra.
1. Use crystals & gems like Clear Quartz, Herkimer Diamond, Diamonds, Amethyst, Beryl, Sugilite, Lavender Fluorite, White Fluorite, White Aventurine, Zircon, White Howlite, Tanzanite, Shiva Lingam, Purple Sapphire.
2. Wearing Purple, Violet, or White clothes; Surrounding yourself with Purple/Violet/White decor.
3. Saying affirmations like: “I am ONE with ALL”, “I am powerfully Claircognizant”, “I receive Divine Guidance easily”, “I am connected to God and my Higher Self”.
4. Aromatherapy with essential oils like Jasmine, Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, Spikenard, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood.
5. Get Energy healing.
6. Maintain a dream journal or an “Idea Journal” to activate your crown chakra.
7. Read this article that has many suggestions & exercises: blog on claircognizance)
8. Doing yoga poses like Corpse Pose (Savasana), Half Lotus (Ardha Padmasana), Headstand (Salamba Sirhasana).
9. Burn White, Purple, or Violet candles.
10. Focus and meditate on a Crown chakra mandala, like this one below:
11. Breathe in Purple/Violet/White light into your crown chakra. This is how you do it: Close your eyes, and when you breathe in, imagine a bright and beautiful Purple/Violet/White light entering your Crown chakra, and brightening and clearing it. Say your affirmations for this chakra along with this exercise.
12. I find visualization most effective for this purpose. Close your eyes, and imagine a Purple/Violet/White disc where your Crown chakra is. Focus on it for a few seconds, and then start enlarging and brightening this disc. Enlarge it to extend out of your body and around it to a diameter of about 2 feet. Say in your mind, “My Crown chakra is now balanced, opened, and healed”. However, this needs to be done for all 7 chakras, so they are all balanced. Doing this once or twice a day for all your 7 chakras keeps your chakras balanced, opened, unblocked, and helps you be physically, emotionally, energetically, and spiritually healthy. It also improves your psychic senses.
13. Focus at the top of your head.
PAST ARTICLES IN THE CHAKRA SERIES:
What are Chakras? I have written an overview of chakras as part 1 of this series: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/what-are-chakras
Root Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-root-chakra
Sacral Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-sacral-chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-solar-plexus-chakra
Heart Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-heart-chakra
Throat Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-throat-chakra
Third Eye Chakra: https://www.thepurpleflower.com/blog/all-about-the-third-eye-chakra
If you liked this article, please share and comment. Thank you!
If you do not received the email in the next 30 minutes, please check your spam folder and whitelist my email address.
Your information will not be shared with anyone.