A N G E L I C・L O V E
What are Chakras? I have written an overview of chakras as part 1 of this series: WHAT ARE CHAKRAS
Where is the Root chakra located? The Root chakra is the first main chakra that is within our physical body. It is at the base of the spine, and in the pelvic floor.
What is the color of the Root chakra? The color of the Root chakra is Ruby Red.
What does the Root chakra do? The Root chakra is called the “Muladhara” chakra in Sanskrit. Its functions are:
1. Basic needs of Survival: eating, sleeping, shelter, etc.
2. Feelings of safety & security.
3. Financial stability.
4. Pulls positive grounding energy up from the core of the earth by acting as our root.
6. Feeling centered and balanced.
7. Passion about life and activities.
8. Sense of smell.
What problems might an imbalanced & blocked Root chakra...