Manifest your soulmate while you sleep - yes you read that right
Feb 04, 2021
I bet when you read the title of this blog post, you thought this was clickbait. But that's the thing -- it is not.
This is exactly what this process revolves around - sleep time, and sleep. This process is based on Neville Goddard's technique of manifesting in a state that is called "State Akin To Sleep". Neville Goddard was an amazing mystic, and he taught powerful methods of manifesting our desires. My favorite book by him is: "Feeling Is The Secret".
And even Neville Goddard used this process to manifest the love of HIS life! His wife!
So, let's get on with it. Here are the simple steps:
- When you lie down in bed to go to sleep (whether night time or a nap during the day), close your eyes, and imagine the one you want to be with. If there is someone specific you want, then imagine that person, or imagine your dream-person.
- Imagine this person lying next to you in bed.
- Imagine you and your person have your arms around each other. Really feeling that delicious feeling of being in his or her embrace. Make it feel real. This is just like a romantic day-dreaming, and most of us are really good at daydreaming, aren't we? So do it. How does it feel to be in your partner's arms? So warm, and comforting, isn't it? Feeling loved? Most cherished? So beautiful to be his/her beloved!
- If you want to be married, imagine your wedding ring on your ring finger, and imagine touching the wedding ring your husband/wife is wearing, and imagine your partner kissing you and saying, "Mmm....happy wedding anniversary sweetheart. I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to you". And you snuggle even closer to your partner with a contented smile, feeling completely fulfilled with life. If you do not want to be married, just imagine your partner kissing you and saying something like, "I love you, I am so lucky to be with you".
- And then, go right back to the beginning of the imagination, and imagine the same thing again, with all the feelings. Enjoy the deliciousness of this imagination. Keep playing this again and again in your mind till you go to sleep, with that feeling of being deeply loved. One way to make it easy is, to make the entire visualization really short - a maximum of 20 seconds or so. That way you can easily repeat it again and again and again till you drift off to sleep.
Isn't this a beautiful process? This way, you go to sleep in the arms of your beloved each and every night.
When you visualize when you are sleepy and drifting off to sleep, you powerfully program your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is what creates ALL your experiences in life. That is why this process is so powerful. Stay with it. And do not dwell on feeling lonely during the day. Each time you think of this topic, close your eyes and remember how beautiful it was to sleep in the arms of your beloved. Remember what your partner said to you. Live like he/she is already there. And you will surprise yourself soon enough!
Neville did this too and was soon married to the woman who had captured his heart. And you can do this too - whether you have any specific person in your mind or not.
I will be starting a free 21-day-Manifest-Your-Desire challenge from the 1st of March, so stay tuned. When a group gets together to manifest, the power is amazing!
Download Free eBook on "Learn To See Auras" & get Weekly Angel Readings delivered to your inbox.
Check your email after submitting your information. You will get an email with download information for your free eBook.
If you do not received the email in the next 30 minutes, please check your spam folder and whitelist my email address.
Your information will not be shared with anyone.